• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#1 Rick Cruz

Rick Cruz

Sass Scent Sniffer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:42 PM

I never believed that there were a dog faced race of these beings but ,I think I may be wrong. I am told that the other Foots, do not like them and they are dangerous. So is there any truth to the dogmen? If the foots are an ancient race of peoples They must have different clans or tribes and it would stand to reason the may not all get along so well. So all the collective souls here who know more than I care to share about this one? How do you avoid the dog faces?

#2 guest_Terry Trainor_*

guest_Terry Trainor_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:39 AM

With over 20 years of encounters, I have never had one with one of these creatures, but like you I have heard lots of stories about them.
I must conclude that if they exist, they are not around this area.

It does stand to reason that various tribes may not get along, but the dog faced bigfoot descriptions I have heard are very different from the others. This difference would be much greater than the difference between any two known and accepted races of human beings, which makes me tend to doubt the descriptions are accurate.

#3 Rick Cruz

Rick Cruz

Sass Scent Sniffer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:15 AM

With over 20 years of encounters, I have never had one with one of these creatures, but like you I have heard lots of stories about them.
I must conclude that if they exist, they are not around this area.

It does stand to reason that various tribes may not get along, but the dog faced bigfoot descriptions I have heard are very different from the others. This difference would be much greater than the difference between any two known and accepted races of human beings, which makes me tend to doubt the descriptions are accurate.

My friend In OK has showed me a strange pic he got with a game camera. Its not real clear cause its 35mil film not digital. What ever it is, its belly crawling or something of that effect. It is jet black and appears to be holding a baby and it has pionty ears and some kinda snout. I was told this clan is not as common as the others and they are avoided because of their nasty dispostion. These days I dont dismiss the odd or weird stuff anymore.

I got a good look at the typical Bigfoot 8 years ago in the day light. I was not scared at the time cause I thought it was an escaped oragutang. The fear came in when after looking at its face with binocs, I realized it wasnt what I thought it was. That was enough after it was all said and done. I dont think I could deal with one that by all description appears as a werewolf.

#4 guest_Maggie_*

guest_Maggie_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:52 PM

I am so happy to report that I have never seen one of the dog faced ones. Eeeyuuu.

#5 guest_Terry Trainor_*

guest_Terry Trainor_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:55 PM

These days I dont dismiss the odd or weird stuff anymore.

Amen to THAT, brother!
As sure as I hear a story and I say "That's ridiculous!", I end up eating a large portion of a well knowl black bird.

#6 Bewarethenight

Bewarethenight

Skookum Poopum

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

I'm not sure if I have encountered these dogmen in MO.

Did any dogmen sightings say the top of the head was flat or whats in the photo look like the head is flat ?

I've encountered aggressive hominoids that have flat heads in MO.

I never did see the the face, just a dark strange shadow with a flat head.

its got me thinking that maybe what I have been calling flat heads might be these dogmen.

#7 guest_Terry Trainor_*

guest_Terry Trainor_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

I'm not sure if I have encountered these dogmen in MO.

Did any dogmen sightings say the top of the head was flat or whats in the photo look like the head is flat ?

I've encountered aggressive hominoids that have flat heads in MO.

I never did see the the face, just a dark strange shadow with a flat head.

its got me thinking that maybe what I have been calling flat heads might be these dogmen.

Have you ever encountered any aggressive bf that did NOT have this flat-head?

#8 Gawildman7

Gawildman7

Almasty Ally

• UBRG Officers
  • 786 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:46 AM

Story time.

I have a friend who was hunting a peticular mountain around here. Now, no one hunts that mountain because of the rough terrain and the strange things that have happened there. He got to his tree stand about an hour before daylight and a thick fog was rolling in. At first light, he saw movement and was watching it thru his rifle scope. Big , dark and walking upright, he decided it was another hunter wearing a big, dark fur jacket with a hood. He felt better at this point until the "hunter" stopped, turned and looked straight at him. He froze. It wasn't a hunter after all. He told me the face looked almost like my wolf as it had an almost snout. He waited until the fog had lifted and the sky was bright before climbing down and making a rapid retreat for home.

That was seven years ago and he hasn't hunted the mountain since.

#9 guest_oldcrow_*

guest_oldcrow_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:00 PM

I was taught by my grandmothers there are several tribes of the others. The Dogfaced ones are not nice and should be avoided. The grandmothers implied they were from North or the Badlands. I never was clear on if this was the Dakotas or Canada. I have never seen one and hope to not see one other than maybe a picture.

#10 guest_Terry Trainor_*

guest_Terry Trainor_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

I was taught by my grandmothers there are several tribes of the others. The Dogfaced ones are not nice and should be avoided. The grandmothers implied they were from North or the Badlands. I never was clear on if this was the Dakotas or Canada. I have never seen one and hope to not see one other than maybe a picture.

Oldcrow, we certainly don't mind anyone posting as a guest, but when you do this the post does not count toward your rank in the group; that big empty goose-egg at the left stays there longer and longer that way - :P

#11 guest_Terry Trainor_*

guest_Terry Trainor_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

Rodney found THIS LINK, and didn't know how to post a link into the group.
He wondered if this might be the source of some of the dog-men sightings.

For anyone that does not know how to post a link, FIRST high-light the text you want to LINK, and then you press the sixth button from the left in the bottom row above your posting window. It has pages shown, and a green + sign.

#12 guest_oldcrow_*

guest_oldcrow_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:36 PM

Oldcrow, we certainly don't mind anyone posting as a guest, but when you do this the post does not count toward your rank in the group; that big empty goose-egg at the left stays there longer and longer that way

Uh I can't log in and use any features. When I log in I get this message :P

No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off.

If I try to contact others or change my settings. I get this.
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

#13 guest_Terry Trainor_*

guest_Terry Trainor_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:39 AM

Oldcrow, we certainly don't mind anyone posting as a guest, but when you do this the post does not count toward your rank in the group; that big empty goose-egg at the left stays there longer and longer that way

Uh I can't log in and use any features. When I log in I get this message :P

If I try to contact others or change my settings. I get this.
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I cannot see why this is happening!
I did go in and tinker with some settings that MAY help here, but I honestly don't know why you had the problem.
I also manually corrected your post count so you have credit for the posts you made while not logged in -

PLEASE try logging in again and see if you can modify your profile, add an avatar, etc. and let me know what happens -

#14 Gawildman7

Gawildman7

Almasty Ally

• UBRG Officers
  • 786 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

My friend Joel said the one he saw around here had Lion-like facial features. I think he was refering to the upper lip having a small split.

#15 Rick Cruz

Rick Cruz

Sass Scent Sniffer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:10 PM

My friend Joel said the one he saw around here had Lion-like facial features. I think he was refering to the upper lip having a small split.

So the consensus is they are real after all. I As much as I dont want to believe it.I have to take it into consideration. Nothing good has been said about this group and I have no idea how to tell if thats what your interacting with. I am concerned about my friend dealing with them in OK. He has some interesting gam cam photos and one is clearly sporting a set of ears.He laos has a pic of something hiding behind a lawn chair and it has what appears to be a pig femur pertruding over the top of the chair. Either way I really dont want to deal with what we would call a werewolf.So there is no way to tell what we are dealing with unless they actually step out of the shadows and say Hi.

#16 Bewarethenight

Bewarethenight

Skookum Poopum

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:21 PM

Have you ever encountered any aggressive bf that did NOT have this flat-head?

I've had several close encounters with angry alpha males, but they only showed up in front of me as if to say, OK, I will kill you if you don't leave and I'd slowly walk back to my car and sometimes they'd throw rocks at me and growl and I thought that was bad encounters.

Then, I hear a strange scream and I have a really bad encounter.

I heard thumps of feet running towards me as I got back into my car, I heard the foot thumps right beside me, as I started my car and drove off and they followed me as I drove away. saw black, smaller, flat headed hominoid.

#17 guest_Terry Trainor_*

guest_Terry Trainor_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:45 AM

I've had several close encounters with angry alpha males, but they only showed up in front of me as if to say, OK, I will kill you if you don't leave and I'd slowly walk back to my car and sometimes they'd throw rocks at me and growl and I thought that was bad encounters.

Then, I hear a strange scream and I have a really bad encounter.

I heard thumps of feet running towards me as I got back into my car, I heard the foot thumps right beside me, as I started my car and drove off and they followed me as I drove away. saw black, smaller, flat headed hominoid.

Then these alpha-male encounters were the normal head shape, not the flat headed ones?

#18 carolann

carolann

Sasquatch Watcher

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Bigfoot, Powwows, Horses, Camping and other stuff :)

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:07 AM

This also brings to mind the Beast of LBL . I have heard that it is a dogman and then I have heard that it is a werewolf .

I think it is not of the bigfoot race and that it is a " werewolf " creature .

The LBL is a very pretty place but I get the most ominous feelings when I have been in there and this was when I didnt know about the stories of it .

....... :P

#19 guest_Terry Trainor_*

guest_Terry Trainor_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:47 AM

Living in the LBL biosphere reserve for the last 27 years, I have to say I doubt the stories told about this area.

#20 flowerchild

flowerchild

Wookie Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

I am happy to say that fortunately I have never had an encounter with one of these. I am told they exist and believe they do.
If I ever get a bad "feeling" before going out, I SIMPLY DON'T GO! (I consider myself a big weiner...just so ya know!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users